In most cases, it isn’t possible to upgrade a laptop’s graphics card. If you want better gaming performance, the only sensible option is to buy a new laptop. That means that even if you do upgrade the processor, you won’t get an improvement in graphics performance.
Why is my computer so slow Toshiba?
A common problem that will result in slow performance on your Toshiba laptop is that you don’t have a lot of free space on your hard drive. There are also less common reasons that might cause your laptop to run slowly. It doesn’t happen often but sometimes, your computer could be faulty right out of the box..
How can I fix my old Toshiba laptop?
Shut down and restart your Toshiba laptop by pressing the power button. Immediately and repeatedly press the F12 key on your keyboard until the Boot Menu screen appears. Using your laptop’s arrow keys, select “HDD Recovery” and press enter. From here, you will be asked if you want to proceed with the recovery.
How do I reinstall the operating system on my Toshiba laptop?
How to Reinstall the Operating System on a Toshiba Satellite
- Turn on your Toshiba Satellite.
- Turn on the Toshiba Satellite.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Allow the computer to start up.
- Boot up the Toshiba Satellite.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate the menu.
- Select your language and keyboard; click “Next.”
- Select your Windows user name from the drop-down menu.
How do I format and reinstall Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop?
3. Factory reset a Toshiba laptop in Windows 7
- Turn off your Toshiba laptop.
- Remove any external devices such as a mouse, keyboard, and USB drive.
- Press the power button to start your laptop.
- Press and hold the 0 (zero) key on your keyboard when powering your laptop, until you see the recovery warning screen.
How do I factory reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows 7?
For Windows 7 and Prior versions Press and hold down the 0 (zero) key on the keyboard while powering on the computer/tablet. Release it when the recovery warning screen appears. If the recovery process offers a choice of Operating Systems, select the appropriate one for you.