All controllers carry a 90 day warranty – Microsoft should be able to repair it or replace the controller for you under warranty.
How do I fix the controller on drift oculus?
If your controller starts to drift while using it in VR, try recalibrating it….To recalibrate your controller:
- Open the Oculus app.
- Tap More and then tap Controller.
- Below Paired Controllers, tap your controller.
- Tap in the top right and then tap Recalibrate.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to recalibrate your controller.
How do you set up a VR remote?
Press and hold the power button until the LED indicator flashes. The remote automatically goes into pairing mode. 3. In your phone’s Bluetooth settings, select the VR-BTR when it appears in the device list.
How do I connect my dream vision remote to my phone?
For Android 7.0 devices
- Open your phone’s Settings app .
- Under “Wireless & networks,” tap Bluetooth.
- In the “Paired Device” list, next to the controller, tap Settings .
- Tap Forget.
- Open the Daydream app. Settings.
- Tap Controller. Pair new controller.
- To finish pairing, hold down the Daydream button .
How do I use my phone as an oculus controller?
Download and open the Oculus app on your iPhone or Android phone. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your phone to your headset and your headset to your WiFi network. Continue through the on-screen instructions to pair your controller with your headset.
How do I control my iPhone with VR headset?
Just tap the VR app you want to use to launch it, then put the iPhone into the viewer with the screen facing towards you. Raise the viewer to your eyes and you’ll be in virtual reality. Depending on the viewer hardware you’re using and the apps you have, you may or may not be able to interact with content in the apps.
Is Oculus compatible with iPhone?
The minimum OS requirements for phones to run the Oculus companion app are: Apple iOS 10+ Android 5.0+