What is the number for Verizon customer service? You can contact Verizon customer service by phone at Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. What is the number for Verizon technical support? You can contact Verizon technical support by phone at /b> 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I contact Google customer support?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected] Visit our blog.
Does YouTube have private messaging?
YouTube discontinued its private messaging feature in July 2018, but there are still ways to message someone on YouTube if you want to stay in touch. Business inquiry emails are a solid way around this issue, and provide another way to connect creators and viewers on YouTube.
Can I send a private message on YouTube?
By clicking the username under any video, you’re directed to the poster’s YouTube Channel. Clicking “About” and then “Send Message” directs you to a form on which you can compose and send a private message.
What are personal notifications on YouTube?
The ‘Personalized’ setting means that notifications work on a custom basis that YouTube determines depending on the user, their watch history, popular videos and how they use notifications.
How do I see all of my YouTube notifications?
Check your notifications
- In any browser, open YouTube.
- At the top of the page, click the Notification bell to check notifications.
- Select the notification you’re interested in to view the video or comment.
Why is my phone not showing notifications?
Try these steps: Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I unhide notifications on YouTube?
Tap Apps & notifications . Tap Notifications. Find and tap YouTube. Toggle on or off.