How to Create a Second Email With Comcast.net
- Sign into your Xfinity account and then click the “My Account” link.
- Click the “Users” link under “My Account” and then scroll down. Click the “Add a new user” option.
- Fill out the new user form with the user’s first and last name, username and account password. Click “Add user” to create the email address and account.
How do I get a Comcast account?
If You’re Using an Android Device
- Open Xfinity My Account.
- Carefully read the linked licence, and when you fully understand and agree, select Agree.
- Select Get Started.
- Enter your Comcast username and password, then select Sign In.
How does Comcast run cable to house?
An underground cable line normally brings Xfinity services to your home. In most cases, these lines are installed when your home’s being built; however, in some instances, the line may not have been installed, or it could be damaged and need to be replaced.
Will Comcast wire my house?
Yes, Comcast will come to your house to install the cable lines and equipment to your home. Please call this number (855) 307-4896 to set up your service.
How much is Comcast monthly bill?
Xfinity TV packages and pricing in your area
How does Comcast billing work?
The billing date at the top of the bill refers to the date your bill was printed. Any service changes or payments made after that date will appear on your next statement. Your total amount due refers to the charges on your bill plus any unpaid balance on your account from the date the bill was issued.
Is Xfinity Mobile a separate bill?
No. Your Xfinity Mobile bill is separate from your bill for other Xfinity services. And the payment process for your Xfinity Mobile Account is simple, thanks to auto-pay, which automatically charges your card on the same date every month