- How do I use Dell SupportAssist?
- How do I schedule Dell SupportAssist?
- Should I uninstall support assist?
- Why does Dell SupportAssist not work?
- What does Dell SupportAssist cost?
- How much does a Dell extended warranty cost?
- How can I get warranty on my Dell laptop?
- How much is Dell laptop warranty?
- How do I check the warranty on my Dell laptop battery?
- How long does Dell Inspiron battery last?
- Turn on or restart your computer.
- Press F2 to enter System Setup.
- In the left pane, expand SupportAssist System Resolution, and then select SupportAssist OS Recovery.
- In the right pane, select or clear the SupportAssist OS Recovery check box to enable or disable the automatic start of SupportAssist OS Recovery.
How do I use Dell SupportAssist?
1. SupportAssist Installation
- Visit Dell.com/Support/SupportAssist.
- Scroll down to the Get Started.
- In Managing Personal Devices, click Download SupportAssist for PCs and Tablets.
- A pop-up is displayed.
- Click Run.
- SupportAssist is installed.
- Press the Windows logo key and open the SupportAssist application.
How do I schedule Dell SupportAssist?
On the top-right corner of the SupportAssist user interface, click the settings icon, click Settings, and then click Schedule scan. Enable automatic system scan. Select the time, frequency, and day when you want to run the scan. The date of the next scheduled scan is displayed.
Should I uninstall support assist?
But occasionally, a pre-installed piece of manufacturer cruft can pose a serious security risk — and that’s why you should probably update or uninstall Dell’s SupportAssist right away. And fixing should be as easy as uninstalling the app, or updating to SupportAssist v 3.2. 0.90 or later.
Why does Dell SupportAssist not work?
You can try uninstalling Support Assist and then reinstall it to fix the “SupportAssist not working” issue. Step 2: Now, find Dell SupportAssist and uninstall it. Step 3: Once the uninstall is completed, restart the system and then reinstall the latest version of Dell SupportAssist from the Internet.
What does Dell SupportAssist cost?
3. How much does SupportAssist cost? SupportAssist is available at no cost; however, features vary by service level entitlement. Systems with Basic service entitlements receive critical updates from Dell plus replacement part self-dispatches that result from Checkup scans.
How much does a Dell extended warranty cost?
The problem is that Dell’s warranty plans are expensive and confusing for everyday customers who need a reliable laptop for work, school or leisure activities. Customers must choose from highly specialized plans that focus on one or two possible problems at most. The plans can cost from $199 to nearly $300!
How can I get warranty on my Dell laptop?
Scan your Service Tag barcode. Learn about Dell Warranty registration, transfer, renewal and expired-warranty services.
How much is Dell laptop warranty?
Most of the Dell computers come with a standard one-year warranty from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, you can get the device repaired or replaced if you encounter hardware failures.
How do I check the warranty on my Dell laptop battery?
Browse to the “Product Selector” to find out the warranty status of your computer. Enter your Service Tag or click Detect Product then click the Warranty tab under the picture of your model.
How long does Dell Inspiron battery last?
All rechargeable batteries wear out with time and usage. As time and cumulative use increase, the performance will degrade. For the typical user, noticeable reduction in run time generally will be observed after 18 to 24 months. For a power user, reduction in run time generally may be experienced within 18 months.