Applying Gift Cards During Checkout
- Add items to your Shopping Bag and proceed to Checkout.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Checkout page and click “Add/Edit” next to Apply B&N Gift Cards and Kid’s Club Reward Certificates .
- Type your Gift Card Number and PIN in the appropriate fields, then click “Apply”.
- Click “Submit Order” to complete your order.
Where can I use Barnes and Noble gift card?
Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any Barnes & Noble store nationwide and at BN.com. They can also be used at any Barnes & Noble College or Bookstar location. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
Can you use Barnes and Noble gift cards at Starbucks?
While your Barnes & Noble gift card won’t work at a stand-alone Starbucks, you can use your gift card at any Starbucks within a Barnes & Noble bookstore. The barista will deduct the amount of your purchase from your gift card and return the card to you.
Can I use a Visa gift card on Barnes and Noble?
We also accept Visa, American Express, and MasterCard Gift Cards, however these payment cards cannot be used in combination with any other form of payment except for a Barnes & Noble Gift Card or eGift Card. BN.com does not accept checks, money orders, or store credits.
How do I add a gift card to my Barnes and Noble account?
To save and manage your Gift Cards and eGift Cards on your BN.com account:
- Click here to access the “My Account” page.
- In the Gift Cards section, click the “Manage Gift Cards” button. This navigates you to the Manage Gift Cards page.
- Enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the appropriate fields and click Add Gift Card.
Can you return books to any Barnes and Noble?
Returning Items Bought from Barnes & Noble.com All returned items must be in their original condition; shrink-wrapped products must be unopened. You can also bring the item and your packing slip or Shipping Confirmation e-mail to any Barnes & Noble store.