Collect on Delivery – Form 3816 With Collect on Delivery (COD), a mailer sends an item (not already paid for) to a recipient (or agent) who pays for the item and its postage (not to exceed $1,000.00) when the item is delivered. This product ships in a pack of 10. For details, see the Shipping Page.
How does shipping with USPS work?
How Does USPS Flat Rate Shipping Work? The USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate service will ship your package anywhere in the U.S. in 1-3 business days for a flat fee. You have to use the branded Flat Rate boxes to get the Flat Rate shipping price, and you can order them online or pick them up at your local Post Office.
Can you ship something in a garbage bag?
Yes and no. Although you can use trash bags for some items (and they can prove helpful in the overall moving process), it’s not always the best solution.
What is a USPS soft pack?
Soft Pack refers to parcels shipped inside of bags/sacks with the Priority Mail service level. These shipments qualify for a certain type of cubic pricing – Apparel is often shipped with Soft Pack. Soft Pack uses a different formula to determine the Cubic Pricing of the shipment.
What is a soft package?
Soft pack. A padded envelope, bubble mailer, or plastic (Tyvek or Poly) sleeve. Packages thicker than 3/4 inches don’t qualify for USPS First Class Mail rates.
How do I ship a package with Shopify?
How to ship with Shopify Shipping
- Select the order(s) you want to fulfill.
- Add package details and select carrier.
- Review and print labels.
- Affix labels to packages.
- Drop them off at the carrier or dropbox or schedule a pickup in the admin (UPS,DHL Express, and Sendle only)
How do you determine package size?
How To Measure Your Package Size
- Measure the width of the package, rounding to the nearest inch. Multiply this number by 2.
- Measure the height of the package, rounding to the nearest inch. Multiply this number by 2.
- Add these two numbers together. This is your girth.