Change an alarm
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- At the bottom, tap Alarm.
- On the alarm you want, tap the Down arrow . Cancel: To cancel an alarm scheduled to go off in the next 2 hours, tap Dismiss. Delete: To permanently delete the alarm, tap Delete.
How can I turn my phone off without unlocking it?
Try holding the volume up, volume down, and power buttons all at once for 5 seconds. It’s a semi-standard way of shutting off Android devices via button control. Also, if you use a custom lockscreen (like widgetlocker), holding down power will let you shut off the device via the popup, unless you disable that.
Is there any app which needs password to switch off phone?
The first app to fix a security flag from your android, prevent to unwanted users turn off, mute or set airplane your device when they are in the lockscreen and bypassing the code.
How can I turn off my phone with security?
Turn on screen and while on the lock screen, press and hold the power button, tap on the power off button when it appears, and once more, and now it should prompt to enter a PIN or biometrics.
How do I turn my phone off when its locked?
Unfortunately, to factory reset an Android device, you need to boot to the system menu, but booting to the system menu requires the device to be powered off. But, to power off, you need the lock screen PIN. If I had the PIN, I probably wouldn’t need to factory reset it!
How do I get my phone off?
Power Off Normally
- Press the “Power” button on your Android to wake it from sleep mode.
- Press and hold the “Power” button to open the Device Options dialog.
- Tap “Power Off” in the dialog window.
- Press and hold the “Power” button.
- Press and hold the “Volume Up” button.
How do I disable secure startup?
- Tap on the Settings icon from the list of applications.
- Tap on Location & Security.
- Under Lock Screen Section, tap on Configure lock Screen,
- Enter the Screen Lock PIN if already enabled.
- On Configure lock screen, tap on Off.