Firstly, Collection Boxes (blue boxes) MUST be collected at least once a day. Depends on mail volume deposited due to density of population or business areas, through statistic record, some blue boxes are scheduled to be collected two times or more a day.
How do I fix a full mailbox?
Some ways you can prevent your mailbox from being cluttered include:
- Archive older items. Put any items you want to keep in an archive to free up space.
- Empty the “Deleted Items” folder.
- Empty the “Junk Email” folder.
- Store attachments outside your mailbox.
Can’t send email because mailbox is full?
While Microsoft has increases PST size in Outlook 2016, many users still receive the message that says, “Your Mailbox is full, you can’t send messages”. Well, this error message occurs when the Outlook PST file reached its maximum storage limit. To fix the error, you need to minimize the mailbox size in your Outlook.
Why is Outlook telling me my mailbox is full?
If your Outlook 2019/365 mailbox is getting full you will be sent an email message to tell you that your mailbox is approaching the quota. The email quota is usually set by the Microsoft Exchange administrator within your organization. In some cases, administrators may grant you more space if you contact them.
How do I clean out my Outlook email?
In Outlook, choose File > Info > Cleanup Tools > Mailbox Cleanup.
- First, choose the View Mailbox Size option which scans the size of your mailbox and all of the subfolders.
- Next, pick the options to Find older or larger items which you can delete directly from the results to cleanup the Outlook mailbox size.
Does archiving remove email from server?
2 Answers. If you archive or even delete emails, they may still be left on the Exchange server, as this can be configured to keep emails until the next successful backup, for example. Only when everyone has deleted or archived off the email will the email actually be removed from Exchange and save any storage space.