- Which continent is just south of Italy and Greece?
- What is the nicest part of Kefalonia?
- Which resort in Rhodes is best?
- Which is better Kos or Rhodes?
- What money do they use in Rhodes?
- How many days do you need in Rhodes?
- How much is a meal in Rhodes?
- Is the sea in Rhodes warm?
- What is the local beer in Rhodes?
- What beer do they drink in Greece?
- What is the most popular food in Cyprus?
Which continent extends farther south, Australia or South America? South america.
Which continent is just south of Italy and Greece?
What is the nicest part of Kefalonia?
WHICH PART OF KEFALONIA TO STAY IN?
- NORTH – dramatic cliffs and mountain scenery.
- SOUTH – home to the sandier beaches, with Skala is the main resort.
- EAST – Poros is the main port linking Kefalonia to the mainland and is a pleasant base for independent travel in the area.
Which resort in Rhodes is best?
The 10 Best Rhodes Resorts – All Inclusive Resorts in Rhodes, Greece
- Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa.
- Esperos Palace Resort.
- Atrium Platinum Resort & Spa.
- Rodos Princess Beach Hotel.
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos – Adults only.
- Rodos Palladium Leisure & Wellness.
- Port Royal Villas and Spa – Adults Only.
Which is better Kos or Rhodes?
Rhodes, one of the most popular holiday destinations in the Med, dwarfs its smaller sibling and has an unbeatable choice of resorts and activities. Kos has a more laid-back, small-island atmosphere – the bicycle is still a popular mode of transport, its beaches are more intimate and its resorts less crowded.
What money do they use in Rhodes?
How many days do you need in Rhodes?
How much is a meal in Rhodes?
Cost of Living in Rhodes
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||12.00€|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||45.00€|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||5.50€|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||3.90€|
Is the sea in Rhodes warm?
Current sea temperature in Rhodes April average water temperature in Rhodes is 17.8°C, the minimum temperature is 15.9°C, and the maximum is 21.2°C. The average water temperature in Rhodes in winter reaches 18°C, in spring 18°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 26°C, and in autumn it is 25°C.
What is the local beer in Rhodes?
What beer do they drink in Greece?
There are many kinds of beer in Greece, but lager beer dominates with three major brands: Amstel, Heineken, Mythos. They are all brewed in Greece, even though the first two are of Dutch origin.
What is the most popular food in Cyprus?
Here are 10 of the most popular and delicious foods from Cyprus.