The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
What Bible verse says Rejoice in the Lord always?
“Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice.” (Philippians 4:4)
What does it mean to rejoice in the Lord?
If we always focus on the outer world, we will often miss God’s leading. He may be leading you to pray about an external change, but he is always leading you to pray about your relationship and joy in him. We Are Called to “Rejoice in the Lord Always,” Which Means Joy Is Always Available in God.
How do you comfort a new mom?
20+ Things You Can Do To Help A New Mother
- Drop off food.
- Organize others to drop off food.
- Offer to run some errands for her.
- Don’t stay too long.
- Help with the Thank You notes.
- Don’t freak out when the baby cries.
- Ask if she has a to-do list she needs some help with.
- Offer to do a night shift or two.
What should you not say to a new mom?
Other Things Not To Say To A New Mom
- “Sleep when the baby sleeps”
- “Did you not want a natural childbirth?”
- “Did you not want to breastfeed? … Don’t you know it’s better?”
- “Is he/she on a schedule?”
- “Well, for MY baby….”
- “You think this is bad?
- “Enjoy every second!”
- Let’s just assume, if you are talking to a new mom…
What do you bring a new mom?
5 Things to Bring Along When Visiting a New Mom
- Food! When my son was born, it was literally months before I felt up to cooking a real meal.
- A Camera. While it’s true the new mom has probably already snapped a million photos of her little one, she probably doesn’t have too many with her in them.
- Personalized Baby Gifts.
- A Helpful Attitude.
- A Watch.
How do you deal with a struggling mother?
If there’s a struggling single mom you’d like to help, try one of these ideas.
- Send her a few little treats now and then.
- Take care of her yard or house for a day.
- Be her taxi or errand service.
- Take on babysitting duty.
- Offer emotional support.
- Invite her and/or the kids for the holidays.
- Cook her a meal or two.