And only what you look at, and own, can disappear. You make it disappear by simply changing your mind about it.”
What do we resist persists?
Long ago, the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung contended that “what you resist not only persists, but will grow in size. ” When we feel pain, emotional or otherwise, our instinct is to resist it.
What resist you attract?
The Law of Attraction states that ‘like attracts like’. As what you resist persists, attempting to push certain experiences away only serves to draw more of the same to yourself. Through focusing on what we don’t want, we attract more of it.
What you fight you strengthen?
~ Eckhart Tolle.
Who said what you resist persists?
How do I stop resisting thoughts?
5 Ways to Stop Resisting + Learn to Flow With Life
- 5 WAYS TO STOP RESISTING + LEARN TO FLOW WITH LIFE.
- YOU CAN’T CONTROL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU.
- CREATE EMOTIONAL DISTANCE.
- OPEN YOUR ARMS TO CHANGE + IMPERFECTIONS.
- FOCUS ON THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL.
Why was Star Wars resistance so bad?
Although there were character crossovers from the sequel trilogy, Star Wars Resistance ended up being more of a standalone series that didn’t have to end after two seasons. But it did largely because the story was inconsistent and poorly executed.
How do you manage resistance?
How to Overcome Resistance and Effectively Implement Change
- Overcome opposition. Regardless of how well companies manage a change, there is always going to be resistance.
- Effectively engage employees. Listen, listen, listen.
- Implement change in several stages.
- Communicate change effectively.
What are the barriers to change in most organizations?
Barriers to organisational change management
- limited understanding of the change and its impact.
- negative employee attitudes.
- failure to involve employees in the change process.
- poor or inefficient communication.
- inadequate resources or budget – see cost of change management.
- resistance to organisational culture shift.
- lack of management support for the change.