- Which country is located immediately north of the United States?
- Which of the following countries does not share a common border with Pakistan?
- Which of the following is located the core area of Pakistan?
- Is Bangladesh in Pakistan or India?
- Which country has largest boundary?
- What is the name of Pak India border?
- How many regions are in Pakistan?
- Which city is in the center of Pakistan?
- Which city of Pakistan is called City of Flowers?
- Which is the rainiest city of Pakistan?
India shares its border with seven countries- Afghanistan and Pakistan to the North-West, China, Bhutan and Nepal to the North, Myanmar to the far East and Bangladesh to the East. Sri Lanka (from the South-East) and Maldives (from the South-West) are two countries with water borders.
Which country is located immediately north of the United States?
Everyone knows that Canada is located north of the continental United States.
Which of the following countries does not share a common border with Pakistan?
Which of the following is located the core area of Pakistan?
The two core areas of Pakistan are the Punjab and the Indus River Valley.
Is Bangladesh in Pakistan or India?
Pakistan and Bangladesh are two separate and independent countries physically divided by India. Historically, this was not always the case: from 1947 to 1971 they were administered under the same government. The two countries share a number of attributes.
Which country has largest boundary?
Length of longest international land borders worldwide (in kilometers)
|Length in kilometers|
|Canada – United States||8,893|
|Kazakhstan – Russia||7,644|
|Argentina – Chile||6,691|
|China – Mongolia||4,630|
What is the name of Pak India border?
The India–Pakistan Border, known locally as the International Border (IB), is an international border running between Pakistan and India.
How many regions are in Pakistan?
Administrative units of Pakistan
|Administrative Units: Islamic Republic of Pakistan پاکستان کی انتظامی اکائیاں|
|Created||1 July 1970|
|Number||4 provinces 2 administrative territories 1 federal territory|
|Populations||Least: 1,249,000 (Gilgit−Baltistan) Most: (Punjab)|
Which city is in the center of Pakistan?
Which city of Pakistan is called City of Flowers?
Which is the rainiest city of Pakistan?