- How do I fix security certificate error on android?
- What does it mean when your Internet connection is not private?
- Why does my WiFi on my phone say weak security?
- How do I turn on private WiFi address?
- What to do if iPhone won’t connect to WiFi?
- What do you do when your WiFi password doesn’t work?
- How can I fix my WiFi on my phone?
- How do I manually connect to WIFI on Android?
The reason you are seeing the “Not Secure” warning is because the web page or website you are visiting is not providing an encrypted connection. When your Chrome browser connects to a website it can either use the HTTP (insecure) or HTTPS (secure).
How do I fix security certificate error on android?
7 Ways to Solve Your Android SSL Connection Error
- Correct the Date & Time on Your Device.
- Clear Browsing Data of Google Chrome.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Deactivate Your Antivirus App.
- Update Your App/Browser.
- Visit Website in an Incognito/Private Mode.
- Reset Your Device.
What does it mean when your Internet connection is not private?
A “your connection is not private” error means your browser cannot verify whether a website is safe to visit. Your browser issues this warning message to prevent you from visiting the site, because visiting an unsafe or unsecure site may put your personal information at risk.
Why does my WiFi on my phone say weak security?
The message, which appears under the Wi-Fi network name on your iPhone, states that WPA/WPA2 TKIP is “not considered secure” and you need to reconfigure your router.
How do I turn on private WiFi address?
Turn a private address off for a network
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then tap. for a network.
- Turn Private Address off. Important: For better privacy, leave Private Address turned on for all networks that support it. Using a private address helps reduce tracking of your iPhone across different Wi-Fi networks.
What to do if iPhone won’t connect to WiFi?
Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
What do you do when your WiFi password doesn’t work?
Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information. When prompted for your wireless security password, you can choose which type of wireless security to use. Make sure you choose the one that is used by the router or wireless base station.
How can I fix my WiFi on my phone?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- Restart the Android Device.
- Make Sure the Android Device is in Range.
- Delete the WiFi Network.
- Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi.
- Restart the Modem and Router.
- Check the Cables to the Modem and Router.
How do I manually connect to WIFI on Android?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks.
- Choose a wireless network from the list.
- If prompted, type the network password.
- Touch the Connect button.