Interview Answers I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work at H&M as I have a great interest in fashion and believe everyone has the ability to convey their personality throw their fashion sense at H&M help their customers do that and I would like to assist them also.
What should I put for reason for applying for a job?
10 good reasons to apply to a job
- The job description sounds interesting.
- You feel it’s a good fit for your experience.
- The job plays to your strengths.
- You’re impressed with the company.
- You have a connection that works at the company.
- The position would be a step up.
- The organization offers career development.
- The job (and benefits) fits your lifestyle.
Why do you want to work in clothing retail?
Working in fashion retail offers an entry for those who are curious about exploring the multifaceted world of the fashion business. It’s also an opportune setting to develop skill sets in sales, marketing, merchandising and styling of which are all valuable to becoming a successful fashion industry professional.
Why do u want to join retail?
Working With People If you consider yourself a “people person,” retailing offers plenty of chances to interact with others. Many retail positions involve working with customers in a sales or service capacity, making retail a good choice if you enjoy helping customers by providing information or solving problems.
How do I prepare for a retail interview?
Retail interview tips
- Before the interview. Read the company’s website. Re-read the job description.
- Questions to prepare.
- During the interview. Be polite and friendly to everyone you meet from the security guard onwards. Use positive body language.
- Common questions you may be asked. Why do you want this job?
- After the interview. Evaluate.
How can you tell a bad friend?
What Is a Bad Friend?
- Overly competitive with you.
- Likely to encourage bad behaviors.
- Combative (like to start fights)
- Mean or degrading (make you feel bad)
- Prone to gossip.
- Likely to bully you or others.