- How do I get rid of the messenger notification when there are no messages?
- Why does my messages say I have a message when I don t?
- What does it mean when pulsing rings are around the messenger?
- Can you tell if a message has been read on messenger?
- How can you tell what time a message was read on messenger?
Those Facebook system notifications can often be the cause of the glitch that causes the unread message badge to show on the Facebook mobile app. This irritating issue is often caused by the use of Facebook emoticons, sentiments, and feelings.
How do I get rid of the messenger notification when there are no messages?
Fix #4 – This One Is For The Mobile Devices
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Notifications”
- Scroll down and select the app you want to disable the badge notifications for.
- Swipe “Badge App Icon” to OFF.
- Repeat to disable for other apps.
Why does my messages say I have a message when I don t?
If your Android is constantly notifying you of new or unread text messages that don’t exist, it’s usually due to your messaging app’s cached or saved data. Sometimes these issues will clear up automatically upon receipt of a new message, so try asking someone to send you a message first.
What does it mean when pulsing rings are around the messenger?
The pulsating ring around the video icon means that the person you’re chatting with is right at that moment in your guys conversation as well reading or just looking at what you sent. It means they are online and do have video messenger.
Can you tell if a message has been read on messenger?
See if your message has been read Look for the tiny circle next to the message you’ve sent. If that circle shows the recipient’s profile photo, it means that person has seen your message. A blue circle with a white check mark indicates your note has been delivered, but not read yet.
How can you tell what time a message was read on messenger?
Clicking on the Messenger icon reveals a list of the people you’ve communicated with. Selecting a person pop-ups a small window over your Facebook timeline. Under the last, the message will say “Seen ” with a time and date, or, for group conversations, “Seen by ” if they’ve been read.