If your Android won’t send text messages, the first thing you should do is make sure you have a decent signal — without cell or Wi-Fi connectivity, those texts are going nowhere. A soft reset of an Android can usually fix an issue with outgoing texts, or you can also force a power cycle reset.
How do I fix my Iphone not getting message notifications?
Go to Settings > Sounds > Text Tones. And pick an alert sound that you like and that you’ll definitely hear. For older iOS versions, visit Settings > Notifications > Messages > and Turn OFF Show in Notification Center. Restart your iDevice and then turn Show in Notification Center back ON.
How do I enable push notifications on my iPhone?
- From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications”.
- From here, find the app you wish to receive push notifications for.
- From here, tap “Allow Notifications” and then choose your options for how you wish to receive push notifications:
How do I reset push notifications on iPhone?
Resetting the Push Notifications Permissions Alert on iOS
- Delete your app from the device.
- Turn the device off completely and turn it back on.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and set the date ahead a day or more.
- Turn the device off completely again and turn it back on.
How do I turn on my push notifications?
Turn on notifications for Android devices
- Tap More on the bottom navigation bar and select Settings.
- Tap Turn on notifications.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Show notifications.
Where is push in settings?
- Tap in the top-right of Workplace.
- Tap Help & Settings, then tap Notification settings.
- Tap Push.
- You can mute push notifications, turn on/off vibration, flash LED and sounds on incoming notifications by tapping next to the relevant option.